About the Author(s)
Rachelle Annechino hearts digital ethnography. She is a graduate of the School of Information at UC Berkeley, an Associate Research Scientist at the Prevention Research Center, and a founding editor of Ethnography Matters. ...
Phoenix Jackson is a researcher at the Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation, a Cornelius Hopper Diversity Fellow with UCSF, and a Somatic Counseling Psychotherapy graduate student at John F. Kennedy University. ...
- An Engineering Anthropologist: Why tech companies need to hire software developers with ethnographic skills on
- The human-side of artificial intelligence and machine learning on
- Trace ethnography: a retrospective on
- Big Data Needs Thick Data on
- On Legitimacy, Place and the Anthropology of the Internet on