About the Author(s)
An honorary Woodrow Wilson Fellow, NIH Career Award recipient, and former Fulbright Senior Specialist, Michael Agar is professor emeritus at the University of Maryland, College Park, with adjunct appointments in Speech Communication and Comparative Literature, as well as an associate at Antropocaos at the University of Buenos Aires.
He works independently as Ethknoworks LLC in northern New Mexico with the self-appointed title of "Chief Paradigm Mechanic."...
- An Engineering Anthropologist: Why tech companies need to hire software developers with ethnographic skills on
- The human-side of artificial intelligence and machine learning on
- Trace ethnography: a retrospective on
- Big Data Needs Thick Data on
- On Legitimacy, Place and the Anthropology of the Internet on